• Collectors alert! Be the 1st to own your favorite figurine in the new collection of Fine Porcelain Figurines “Aloha from days gone by…”Evoking Memories Old Hawaii
Experience “Olde Hawaii” and collect your Hawaiian Porcelain Figurines today
“Aloha from days gone by”....
• Collectors alert! Be the 1st to own your favorite figurine in the new collections of Fine Porcelain Figurines “Aloha from days gone by…”Evoking Memories Old Hawaii
• The Artist:
Gill, the artist is believed to have come to Hawaii Islands in the 30' or 40’s. A mystery, the artist has never been clearly identified, but his or her distinctive style of airbrush is similar to the style being sold in Hawaii during the pre and post War era.
The imagery brings to mind the nostalgic "Olde Hawaii" feeling that permeated the art in Waikiki during that time. When Hollywood brought to the silver screen the South Pacific and From Here to Eternity....... an era of days gone by.........
Our fine line of Porcelain images reflect the work of Gill and now for the first time are available to the public.
The initial offering has now grown to 8 figurines. Great for the collector of fine Hawaiian Figurines.
• Packaged in an elegant box
• Apporx. 10" in height
• Kim Taylor Reese & Gill collectibles are “shipped direct” to you from the manufacture. The method of shipping is at the discretion of the manufacture we represent. For your protection a signature may be required for delivery.
• "Shipping & Handling Included" does not include shipping to Alaska. Customers in that state pay actual shipping cost. Email for exact shipping cost”
FREE "Shipping & Handling” on orders on KTR and Gill items only
• Please Note: "We do not ship out of the USA"
(From time to time we may be out of stock on certain figurines. If you place an order and we are out of stock in that item we will notify you of the approximate delivery date and reserve one for you and when it arrives it will be shipped it out to you).
Please be very careful unwrapping statues: there's foam wrapped around the statues head that has the flowers and if you're not careful the flowers may snag on the foam wrapping and tear the flowers off